Entries will be judged on taste, appearance, and consistency. Please bring Pies in through Gate 3, and into Exhibition Hall.
- Fruit Pie
- Custard or Cream Pie
- Specialty Pie (i.e. Chicken Pot Pie, Minced Meat Pie, etc.)
Contest Entry Rules:
- All contestants must be considered “amateurs.”
- Entries must be homemade and not produced or packaged in any way
- There will be one Grand & Reserve Champion overall along with 1st & 2nd Place winners for each category.
- Pie must be made from scratch, no mixes.
- Recipe must accompany product.
- The Red River Valley Fair has the right to publish or advertise the recipes and the names of the contestants without compensation.
- Observe food safety guidelines in preparing and transporting foods to the Fair.
- Pie samples will not be offered to the public; tasting will be limited to judges only.
Special Department: 1003 – Please Enter at Building
+ Thursday, July 15, 2021
+ Entries accepted anytime before 3:30 PM, judging at 4:00 PM
+ Exhibition Hall
+ Judging by Deaner’s Diner