OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Entries: Thursday, July 11 1:00-1:30pm Harvest Hall
Judging: Thursday, July 11 2:00pm Harvest Hall
Judged by: Kroll's Diner Ladies
1. All contestants must be considered "amateurs."
Entries must be homemade and not produced or packaged in
2. There will be 1 Grand Prize and 1 Reserve Grand
3. Soup must be made from scratch, no mixes, by
the entrant and submitted in a crock pot.
4. Typed recipe must accompany product.
5. The Red River Valley Fair has the right to
publish or advertise the recipes and the names of the
contestants without compensation.
6. All safe food handling processes must be
7. Soup samples will not be offered to the public;
tasting will be limited to judges only.
Entries will be judged
-Originality of recipe